wednesday, february 23, 2011

Goodbye . 
* my only one si kepeng .

True love doesn't have a happy ending , because true love never ends . Letting go is one way of saying I Love You . Yessss , i love him . I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that i would like better than to hold on to him forever . But i know its not for the best . So no matter how much my heart is going to break , i've got to let him go so he can know just how much i love him . Sometimes , you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to . So , goodbye Muhamad Amirul Shahid bin Zulkifli . I'll back off so you can live better . You can happy without me . Dont ever break hearts of any other girl , okay . Nahhhhhhh , i give you a FREEDOM like what you asked from me . Please change your attitude , many people gonna like to be friends with you . I dont want you to be a useless . Thanks for everything . I've do appriciate you eventhough seems like you never appriciate me . Im glad to know you . Take care , and yeah honestly i still love you . Maybe if i'm lucky , he'll come back , but if not , i can make it through this . Bak kata you , "if ada jodoh , kita akan back together , trust me !" . Yeah , i trust with that name is " JODOH " . 

No comments:

Post a Comment